Cashless Dining at Albertus Magnus High School
We are pleased to inform you about a cashless payment option for purchasing food in the cafe at Albertus Magnus High School. This option means that students do not have to bring cash to school each day to make purchases in the cafeteria, but instead, will be able to pay using their Albertus ID card. We have contracted with My Kids Spending and the directions for how to sign up are below.
When you set up the account, you will be able to set a minimum balance threshold for automatic replenishment. Once the balance drops below your threshold the system will automatically fund the account with the amount you have set ($50 minimum). You will receive an email notification of this transaction. In addition you will be able to see how the money is being spent, not just by amount, but exactly what the student is buying as well. There is no limit as to how many times a student uses the card in one day, all that is needed is a sufficient balance to afford the purchases.
Please note that we will still be taking cash for purchases. Albertus accepts cash and checks at the register to fund the student account as well. Checks should be made out to Cater to You. There is no fee for account funding at the register.
How it Works
Register for Cashless Dining:
• Go to www.mykidsspending.com. Click on Create Account. Enter the required contact and student information fields. Then click on Register This Account. Repeat this step for each participating child in your family. Once finished, click Complete Registration.
• You will receive an email response with your User ID and Password. Keep this information as you will need it to access your account.
• Now, you can log onto the site and enter your ID and password and follow the prompts to make deposits. While you can deposit funds into your child’s account at any time, the minimum is $50 (per student). Visa, MasterCard and electronic checks are accepted. Note: there is a 4% convenience fee for using credit cards. For payment by e-check, there is a service charge of $.75 plus 1% of the total deposit amount.
• Each participating student will use their regular Loyola ID to make purchases in the school cafeteria.
• If you wish to change your email and/or password at any time, you may do so by selecting the link on the website.
• Participating families may view their account balances online at any time and will automatically receive monthly balance statements via email.
• With Auto-Replenish, you can set your checking account to automatically debit a certain amount when funds reach a certain account balance.
• End of year remaining balances will be rolled over to the next school year.
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com, or (212) 535-2640.